On 28 January 2010 RETD hosted a workshop on its project RETRANS at the IEA headquarters in Paris. The project focuses on the co-evolution of the transport sector (electric vehicles) and the energy sector (renewable electricity).
Some 20 representatives from policy makers, TSOs, OEMs, research institutes, consultants, fleet operators and other Implementing Agreements participated actively in a thorough discussion and gave valueable input to the report.
The presentations of the workshop can be found here.
- Introduction to the RETRANS project – Richard Smokers (TNO)
- Introduction to IEA-RETD – Annette Schou, (Danish Energy Agency)
- Electric vehicles status report Austria – Gerd Schauer (Verbund, AT)
- Efficient integration of EC’s with windpower production – Anders Bavnhøj Hansen (Energinet, DK)
- The mobile smart grid – André Postma (Enexis, NL)
- Electric vehicle activities in Catalonia – Miquel Cruz (IREC, ES)
- The Hybrid and Electric Vehicle Implementing Agreement (IA) of the International Energy Agency – Urs Muntwyler (IEA-HEV)