The IEA-RETD project on the Comparative Analysis of International Offshore Wind Energy Development (REWind Offshore) was presented at the All Energy Exhibition and Conference in Glasgow in the UK on 10 May 2017.
In the session, ‘Offshore Wind Trajectory’, Kristian Petrick (acting for the Operating Agent of the IEA-RETD) presented the main results, especially focusing on major policy differences between countries with regard to Offshore Wind developments.
- Competitive wind auctions 2016-17 – what can we learn about the new offshore wind LCOE trajectory?
- Offshore wind policy and market evolution – the journey to industry maturity and cost reduction
- A path to low risk LCoE of £75/MWh for UK offshore wind
- From Barrow to Taipei: Intercontinental offshore wind development
- Critical mass: Outlook for offshore wind in the U.S.
- Q&A and panel discussion
Date: Wednesday 10 May 2017
Time: 11:45 to 12:30
Location: Room 12
For more information on the event, go to www.all-energy.co.uk