The Electric Power Research Institute (EPRI) and the International Energy Agency (IEA) are organizing a workshop ‘Renewables and Clean Energy for Industries’ in Washington DC on 28 and 29 November 2016.
The preliminary results of the RE-INDUSTRY project will be presented by the Operating Agent of the IEA RETD TCP, David de Jager.
In this workshop, experts from industry, research groups, and multilateral institutions will share their experiences in dealing with the challenges and opportunities in advancing clean technologies across various sectors and countries. Concrete case studies in various countries, industry sectors and technologies, will be presented and discussed.
Workshop sessions include:
• Setting the Scene – Global Perspective on Decarbonization
• Clean Energy Deployment – Challenges & Opportunities
• Solar Heat for Industrial Processes
• Electrification of Industry
• National Perspectives and Enabling Policies
Date: Tuesday 28 and Wednesday 29 November 2016
Time: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Location: Hotel Monaco Washington DC, 700 F St NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20004, USA